Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » for seekers of the mighty CH3
for seekers of the mighty CH3 [message #35365] Thu, 07 March 2002 19:08 Go to next message
ToFo is currently offline  ToFo
Master
Hi all,

After a long week of hearing dealers tell me it would be a month before I saw CH3's I stumbled across some info that I hope will help future and present Pi builders. Most peavey dealers are on an musical Instrument merchandiseing plan with peavey. they operate on a 30 day rotation. Architectural (the guys who do recording studios, etc.) vendors order as needed and In my case the parts arrive from peavey in 3 days. Nice, huh? So, If you look up dealers in your area ask them what kind of dealer they are. Also, the fellow I ordered through said he would be happy to figure out shipping for these and handle your requests. If you live near North Carolina I strongly suggest Bass(like the fish) Music Enterprises in Raleigh, (919) 859-3511. He was very Knowledgeable and helpfull. [plus he knows about Pi Speakers :)] If you live far away then the double shipping (to them and then to you) may be just as bad as other choices. Try the architectural dealer trick in your town. Oh yeah, they cost me $34.00 each, not bad.

Hope this helps,
Thomas

Re: for seekers of the mighty CH3 [message #35366 is a reply to message #35365] Thu, 07 March 2002 20:10 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Good information - Thanks for posting it!
Previous Topic: birth announcement
Next Topic: folded horn cabs for eminence 8's?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Aug 01 12:14:57 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio