Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Day Two in the Life of a 4 Pi
Day Two in the Life of a 4 Pi [message #35102] Tue, 12 February 2002 13:41 Go to previous message
Garland is currently offline  Garland
Grand Master
Last night I set up the speakers at work out of phase and facing each other an inch apart and ran moderate FM hiss through them for what I hoped would be all night. This morning I arrived to at work to find the speakers spread apart and a Madonna CD in the player. I asked the guy who works in my room what the deal was with the speakers since I had left a note on them saying what I was doing with them. He said that one of the architects upstairs had come down and wanted to listen to them so they never got the over night break-in.

To make a long story short (if it's not too late), the speakers continue to sound good though they are facing a work table three feet away and are sitting right next to each other. I was playing Stan Getz and Joao Gilberto at Carnegie Hall and they were right there in the room with me. Enough for now, will submit a review in a week or so and again when the Paramours are finished! I'm still Psyched!

Garland

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: tweeter compensation in active set-up
Next Topic: "Pi Pad" implemented with series xover
Goto Forum: