Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » How good quality are TURBOSOUND and Court Acoustics
How good quality are TURBOSOUND and Court Acoustics [message #35014] Thu, 07 February 2002 14:42 Go to next message
Rudi is currently offline  Rudi
Chancellor
I've heard both TURBOSOUND and court Acoustics are very good quality, but so are EAW and Cerwin Vega.

Could someone tell me the best loudspeakers which are very robust, very high wattage, sound as good as studio speakers.

Price doesn't matter really to me, About max £100,000 pounds I'd pay for professional speakers, only if they're the world's best, not any pa speakers.

It's like anything else, [message #35016 is a reply to message #35014] Thu, 07 February 2002 15:47 Go to previous message
mikebake is currently offline  mikebake
Grand Master
at a certain level there are many good pro speaker systems; they are all expensive, and then it becomes a matter of tastes and opinions. I have heard Turbosounds quite often, and I have heard them sound quite good. I have also heard good sound from McCauley, JBL, EAW, and EV systems. I hear BagEnd is good but have not heard them. At this level, I believe much of the sound quality is how they are set up and dialed in, and therefore the engineer is critical. Most good engineers can get great sound out of any of the top-line brands. Getting the processing right for these systems is no small thing. Are you talking about buying a couple of full-range pro speakers for personal use, or what is it that you are going to do?
The guy I know who uses Turbosound says that in his mind the ultimate pro speakers now are Funktion One, from the guy who designed Turbosound. What are you planning to do?
Previous Topic: 7 Pi JBL 2226 questions
Next Topic: Hello World!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 08 10:38:54 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout