Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » More Midwest Audio gathering stuff!
More Midwest Audio gathering stuff! [message #34792] Thu, 17 January 2002 13:38
mikebake is currently offline  mikebake
Grand Master
Things are starting to gel quite nicely for the event....pardon the lack of communication the last few weeks; other than the holidays, my one year old gave me the "creeping death crunge"....anyway, over the next several weeks you'll be hearing quite a bit. Yes, the date is in stone, March 29-30. Prices are $10 to attend for either one or both days (more pre-registration info soon), $10 for a swap table. If you want a swap table, email me by Feb. 25th. A limited number of demo rooms for commercial outfits are available for $150 (cheap!) As we know exactly how many folks need what kind of spaces, we'll be able to be more specific. There will be additional areas for project amplifiers, tube amp vendors, DIY stuff, etc. If you are a DIYer and will be bringing your system, let me know, so we can coordinate audition space, and arrange the opportunities for those who want to try out other equipment with their system; i.e gee, I wonder how my new tube amp sounds driving a Whizzo9000T.............. we will also be using the main theatre for listening to systems throughout both days. If you are interested in helping to oversee a specific area of the event, email me.
Call the Wingate Inn hotel now 419-228-7000 and mention the audio gathering (the gathering, has an almost religious connotation........)for a $65 room rate. It is a nice hotel.
A preliminary list of those displaying will be posted soon.......
Plan to attend, as this will be a nice opportunity for a rare heartland get-together. Again, I offer my sincere disclaimer, this is a non-profit (hope I don't lose $)event to hear new things and meet new and old friends. Email me if you have any specific questions in the meantime. And Mr. Brennan, what flavor ale do you prefer?
p.s. Mr. Wolfe from Classic Audio Reproductions has also graciously indicated today that he will attend.
More later.
MBB
Previous Topic: 4 pi's
Next Topic: Bolt on horns/ drver for 4 Pi's- What Bolts?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Aug 13 00:15:28 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio