Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Hats-Off to replay (George)...
Hats-Off to replay (George)... [message #34285] Fri, 30 November 2001 10:22 Go to next message
Colin Fritzke is currently offline  Colin Fritzke
Baron
... for all his help and courtesy in helping me obtain some parts for my Premium Stage Four Pi project. I just got off the phone with him and can tell you all he is a great guy to deal with and talk to. If I lived in or anywhere near Toronto, I would be sure to visit his store (Replay Electronics) because he truly understands what good customer service is. It just seems that in most audio dealers these days you end up talking to teenagers who know nothing about their store's products and are only interested in selling you extended warranties. Its encouraging that there are still good people like George in the audio business.

Thanks George!
Colin

Re: Hats-Off to replay (George)... [message #34286 is a reply to message #34285] Fri, 30 November 2001 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
I'll second that! I've spoken with George more than once, and it's always a pleasure. He's a great guy.
excuse me while i blush [message #34287 is a reply to message #34286] Fri, 30 November 2001 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
replay is currently offline  replay
Grand Master
thanks guys,

george

Re: Hats-Off to replay (George)... Is there a website? [message #34294 is a reply to message #34285] Fri, 30 November 2001 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Super_BQ is currently offline  Super_BQ
Baron
replay,

Do you have a website that I can see your prices on Eminence gear? I spend a lot of time in Canada and would like to make a purchase.

Brendon

PS: off-topic but just couldn't resist showing my pre-amp I just finished building.

Re: Hats-Off to replay (George)... Is there a website? [message #34295 is a reply to message #34294] Sat, 01 December 2001 06:45 Go to previous message
replay is currently offline  replay
Grand Master
sorry no website, the cdn distributor for eminence is www.q-components.com. i have from time to time limited models at great savings. i'll post a list soon.

cheers,

george

Previous Topic: A little subwoofer advice, please
Next Topic: Mystery Drivers & Plans for the Pi 6 Theater
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 13 21:55:14 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers