Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Plans of Pi horns
Plans of Pi horns [message #33783] Sun, 02 September 2001 09:34 Go to next message
Harald is currently offline  Harald
Esquire
Hi everybody,

I'm planning to build DIY Klipsch LaSacalas with JBL drivers. I was browsing the internet for several days to find any recommendations, whether this combination will work or not, but nobody seems to have tested it yet.

Today I found this excellent site and find it very, very useful. Did I get it right: Pi speaker's motto is 'Whether you build 'em or buy 'em - This is the place to be!'? So where can I obtain plans?

Thanks for any reply.

Harald

Re: Plans of Pi horns [message #33784 is a reply to message #33783] Sun, 02 September 2001 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Search the Pi Speakers forum and website and get an idea which model(s) you're intersted in. There are several models to choose from, various sizes and price points for different applications. When you've decided, write to me and ask for the plans and I'll send them right out.
Re: Plans of Pi horns [message #33792 is a reply to message #33784] Mon, 03 September 2001 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Harald is currently offline  Harald
Esquire
Could you please provide me with the plans of the four Pi horn speaker using the JBL 2226 and 2426.

I'll keep you informed about the progress of this project.

Greetings from Germany,

Harald

Re: Plans of Pi horns [message #33794 is a reply to message #33792] Mon, 03 September 2001 19:33 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
"You have mail!"
Previous Topic: Piezo as supertweeter?
Next Topic: Plans for Theater 4Pi
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Oct 20 13:53:48 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio