Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Piezo drivers and cross-overs
Piezo drivers and cross-overs [message #33580] Sun, 22 July 2001 04:56 Go to next message
Andy G is currently offline  Andy G
Viscount
I've decided I will try to put together some sample x-os on my web site of crossovers for different driver combo's using piezo drivers. Included will be drivers used and x-o design.
I will put a couple on there of what I have done, and if its OK with Paul C, a couple of his as well. I am no guru with these, but I would like to act as a collecting point.
SO ! if anyone has any piezo x-os they would like to share, please email relevant information to me.

I will also be expanding my PA speaker box pages with a bit of extra info for anyone who is interested.

TIA
AG

Re: Piezo drivers and cross-overs [message #33581 is a reply to message #33580] Mon, 23 July 2001 11:11 Go to previous message
Paul C. is currently offline  Paul C.
Master
Fine with me, Andy... go ahead and post mine. OK, guys, don't laugh, I drew them with Paint in a hurry. But then again, I saw a site for spkr plans, looked worse than my doodlings on napkins in diners. Poor hand sketches on graph paper. The guy did not even use a ruler to draw staight lines. And most are so bad you can't figure them out.

Hah!

Please be aware that the resistor/cap in the woofer sections (Zobel, imp compensating) are computed for the particular woofer, you will have to recompute these for your woofer.

Paul

Previous Topic: i'm a canuck eh!!!
Next Topic: Are reconed drivers as good as the original?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 11 03:09:19 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio