Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » My Sincere regards to Waynes Family
My Sincere regards to Waynes Family [message #33415] Sun, 10 June 2001 13:20 Go to next message
RBP is currently offline  RBP
Chancellor
In an earlier thread, Wayne disclosed that His dear Wife, Alona, Her Father passed away.

My sincere condolences to Wayne, Alona, and family.

God be with you always.

Алексей Григорьевич Квашнин [message #33416 is a reply to message #33415] Mon, 11 June 2001 01:27 Go to previous message
Wayne_Parham is currently offline  Wayne_Parham
Master
http://www.parhamdata.com/Alexey_Gregorevich.jpg

Thanks Bill, and to all the rest of you who have written such kind words this last week.

Alona's and Alex's fathers name is Алексей Григорьевич Квашнин, which is Alekcey Grigorevich Kvashnin when transliterated into English. Alona's brother Alex (Jr.) also posts on this forum from time to time.

Alekcey Gregorevich was 70, and would have been 71 this past Friday. As you might realize, this meant that he lived through WWII - which was no easy thing to endure for him. Several of his brothers were killed in this war, and truly all Russians suffered tremendous hardship.

Alekcey was a trainer for athletes, and managed a very large sports complex in Southern Russia, which is now Ukraine. Even at the time of his passing, he was a very robust man - truly built of steel. It was certainly a shock to everyone in his family because his passing was sudden; In his sleep.

Alekcey is survived by his wife Nedezhda Cergeevna, who is here in Tulsa with us now. He also has two children, my wife Elena Alekceevna and her brother Alekcey Alekcevich. Alona and her mother will return to Odessa in early August.

We all thank you very much for your kind reflections in this time.

Previous Topic: New version of Hornresp v.3.10 online
Next Topic: wayne, check these woofers out
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 17 18:24:46 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout