Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Art Bell and Tool
Art Bell and Tool [message #33376] Thu, 24 May 2001 03:24 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
I'm listening to Art Bell just now - in the "wee hours." He's talking about the rock band, Tool. I'm sure some of you have already picked up their new CD; I've been waiting for it forever and expected to be in the stores Tuesday. But like a stinkfist, I have been too busy to pick my copy up yet.

I've also listened to Art Bell on the AM band for years, since back in the early nineties. Kind of stopped listening when the crazies made him feel the need to take a break. But now that he's back, so am I.

There is a certain symmetry; A similarity between the interests of a person that would be attracted to the Art Bell show and the interests of a person who would listen to Tool. So I'm not sure I should be surprised. But I am, because the kind of guy who listens to Tool is not usually the same kind of guy who listens to AM talk radio. Then again, I'm one of them.

So anyway, I was startled to find out that, on their new CD, Tool has used the program that contained the area 51 caller on Art's show. Now that I think about it, it's perfectly suited for them.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Horns, waveguides, and acoustic filter chambers
Next Topic: Truck bed liner for pro audio spkr covering
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Aug 12 20:44:32 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations