Home » Audio » General » Northcreek to Discontinue DIY Sales
Re: Northcreek to Discontinue DIY Sales [message #3334 is a reply to message #3325] Fri, 07 July 2006 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
SteveBrown is currently offline  SteveBrown
Grand Master
Well, I'm not even qualified to be a rubber chicken, but I am someone who has ordered from NC before but does not do so now. A lot has to do with ease of ordering, frankly. Those who have easy shopping are usually the first on my list. Secondly, as a DIY consumer I like to shop where I can get the bulk of my stuff in one shot, and places where there is a variety to choose from. None of this is true for NC. Though don't get me wrong, I do like the products they carry, but I'm more into high efficency and designs not all dependent upon MDF, and it seems like that's the niche that NC caters to. Personally, I hope DIY is far from dead, I suspect it has just relocated where it shops. By the way, if anyone from Parts Connection is reading this, good - I really like the range of parts, but shopping there is a big pain in the butt. Make it easier!
Thanks!

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message