Home » Audio » Swap Meet » pi7 pro for sale
pi7 pro for sale [message #32404] Fri, 04 February 2005 08:22 Go to next message
bqc is currently offline  bqc
Chancellor
For sale Pro PI 7 speakers using all JBL components. This is the Pi 7 Pro design of couple years ago where only JBL2226 and JBl2426 drivers are used. The cabinet is pi pro 7 dimension but I did not built the reflectors because I want to use it with the woofer facing out. It was built with 3/4" MDF and well braced. The cabinet is painted fire engine red color. THe crossover is mounted externally to the speaker but, I can move it to the inside if someone wants it that way. The jbl parts are less than 2 years old and are never abused so they are in mint condition. The horn lens is from eminence. I would like to sell the pair of speakers for $1200 plus shipping. If anyone interested send me email and I will send back pictures.
Thanks

Update [message #32405 is a reply to message #32404] Fri, 04 February 2005 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
An aside for whomever purchases:

You can update with a midhorn pretty easy. Components are added, and nothing is replaced or thrown away. You just add a 2012, midhorn and a coil - It's a complete bolt-on upgrade.

Re: pi7 pro for sale [message #32481 is a reply to message #32404] Thu, 19 May 2005 21:24 Go to previous message
bqc is currently offline  bqc
Chancellor
These speakers are now on Ebay, thanks for looking

Previous Topic: HELP HELP need a radioshack product
Next Topic: Museatex Melior CDD transport for sale
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Aug 28 12:37:18 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio