Home » Audio » General » Other Tulsa Meets?
Other Tulsa Meets? [message #3091] Thu, 11 May 2006 08:15 Go to next message
Shane Martin is currently offline  Shane Martin
Esquire
While attending the GPAF which I had a blast at, I saw quite a few Tulsa folks there who mentioned that they get together. Do these happen often? Wayne might remember me as I was with Carl right before dinner. Carl was the guy responsible for me showing up as I met him on another forum dedicated to Home Theater which is my general interest but I do consider myself to be an audiophile and one that has alot to learn.

Mark's Audio Note room was the best in show for me but I have to say that Wayne's PI horns were the only horn I could say that I actually liked. The others were and are too shrill for my tastes. Kudos to you.

Anyway if another Tulsa get together(even if it's to shoot the breeze or share audio stories and music), let me know. I'll pop in from time to time now that I know about this place.

Re: Other Tulsa Meets? [message #3093 is a reply to message #3091] Thu, 11 May 2006 12:05 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

The Tulsa audio club gets together every couple of months and we'd be glad to have you join us. I'll add your name to the mailing list so you'll be informed next time we have a meeting.

Previous Topic: GPAF 2006
Next Topic: Happy Mothers Day!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 23 02:27:04 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout