Home » Audio » General » Thanks Wayne
Thanks Wayne [message #3049] Mon, 08 May 2006 07:54 Go to previous message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Wayne, I want to thank you for putting on a great event! And for letting me put my junk in your room !! I got to meet some fantastic people, Skip, Jim, Fred, Akhilesh, Jef just to name a few. A special thanks goes out to Jef for putting up with me hanging around and making him hook up his different amps to the 2 Pi's so I could listen and then decide which I wanted to build. Jef is most generous with his knowledge and I wish I'd had the extra change to buy his 12B4 (next year I'll think of such things). Another to Akhilesh for the single driver setup and explaining what I would need to do to implement one. I believe he and I think along some similar lines as far as how we want the sound to be.

One thing I can comment on is that I didn't hear one poor sounding setup there. They all sounded great and all different, which is nice so I could hear the difference in types of speakers and amps. For some reason though I kept going back to Jim's line arrays. Oh to dream!

Another thanks goes out to Norris. You sir are a kind and gentle man who deserves all the friendship and grace that comes your way.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: dash center spkr
Next Topic: Vintage Projects