Home » Audio » General » Near out of body experience
Near out of body experience [message #2983] Sat, 15 April 2006 20:08 Go to previous message
MWG is currently offline  MWG
Grand Master
I was comfortably slouching in my chair with the cat on my lap and feet on the desk a week ago. Just surfing the net when the computer power supply went Phase Linear on me. It made spitting noises and blue flames shot out of the back. The cat used my chest for traction as he left me to burn alive I managed to get the thing unplugged before the house went up in flames. Upon close inspection I noticed that the PS had a black coat of soot and all the magic smoke was gone from within.

Naturally the warranty had expired a month or so ago. So I ordered a new one and as you can see it did the trick. The cat has returned to my lap but he keeps a sharp eye on the computer.

On a happier note I've listened to the David Gilmore "On an Island" cd several times and I like it better each time I listen to it. It reminds me of so many things. Different Floyd albums, David's other work and how my tastes in music have changed yet again.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Dagogo May issue is up
Next Topic: A little carping
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jul 14 13:51:19 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio