Home » Audio » General » So i took a trip...
So i took a trip... [message #294] Sat, 13 March 2004 10:56 Go to next message
Mike.e is currently offline  Mike.e
Illuminati (1st Degree)

Hi all! i took a trip to Auckland for a wedding and to look around,the dj at the reception couldnt beatmix so the beats went all stupid and trainwrecked-he shudnt have mixed songs if he cant even put the 2 tunes in phase and same bpm! :o)

I was treated to such views as this to the east , airfare was only 200$ return for 1500km each way travel!

and, other things. [message #295 is a reply to message #294] Sat, 13 March 2004 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)

funny tiny wheels and huge clearance

Things and Stuff [message #296 is a reply to message #295] Sat, 13 March 2004 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Wow! Mike, those photos of your trip to Auckland and the wedding were beautiful! Thanks for sharing that with us. Interesting Cambodian dress - It is always interesting to me to see the different clothing styles, both current and through the centuries.

Can't believe that E-Mail you got about your IP being logged. We were just talking about Kazaa and copyrights, remember that? Do you think this is related to that? Do you think the E-Mail was for real, or do you think it was a prank? At any rate, I'm not sure I'd sweat it if I were you. Something tells me there ain't much here to sweat.

Hey, about your basshorn, did you see the posts about low Fs drivers with improved motor structures? Lots of people talking about that JBL 1500. Somebody was talking about modeling it in a horn. There's also a new Eminence 10" subwoofer, so it might be great for one of your projects. And what about some of the Adire woofers? Seems like I remember you were talking about alternatives, so I was thinking about you when I read those threads in the High Efficiency and Pro Speakers forums.

Re: Things and Stuff [message #299 is a reply to message #296] Sat, 13 March 2004 19:01 Go to previous message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
No problem. I cant really order anything from the states,even though our dollar is so high,the shipping would be ~ 100$ ontop of the 250$ US price..too much,i paid 600$NZ for my 2226 and i cant use it on a horn..

I dont think that was my real ip ;-) its kinda funny tho.
my most fun spam letter is about the foreign guy wanting you to help him out and transfer some money for him and in return you get 1 million :P

Considering i have

Previous Topic: Check this out!
Next Topic: Damage to Hearing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 01 16:12:01 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers