Home » Audio » Pro Sound » VOX Pathfinder 15R or Marshall MG15DFX
VOX Pathfinder 15R or Marshall MG15DFX [message #27001] Sat, 05 March 2005 21:54 Go to next message
Fatima is currently offline  Fatima
Esquire
Hi everyone. I live in a valley on an island in Hawaii. There's no music stores here so I buy all my gear off the internet which sucks cause I can't sample anything or even hear how it'll sound. I was wondering if anyone had tried either of these amps and could give me a reccomendation. I have an Ibanez Jet King II and I play classic rock, reggae, and some blues. Which amp will work best with that? Thank you very very much.

Re: VOX Pathfinder 15R or Marshall MG15DFX [message #27002 is a reply to message #27001] Mon, 07 March 2005 16:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jake is currently offline  jake
Esquire
dont get the marshall, I bought one and I came broke. The amp repair man I go to said they are build like total crap. Said the frontman fender is build alot better. Not sure about the vox though, never had one
good luck

VOX Pathfinder 15R [message #27017 is a reply to message #27001] Fri, 15 April 2005 13:33 Go to previous message
Hipster is currently offline  Hipster
Esquire
I haven't played the Marshall, but I have the Pathfinder and I love it. It has a distinct tone quality all it's own and a blast to play.
Good luck!

Hipster

Previous Topic: Vox Pathfinder Repair
Next Topic: Phase shifters and Phlangers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 17 02:51:57 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers