Home » Audio » General » Lansing Shearer Horn/ IPC System
Re: Lansing Shearer Horn/ IPC System [message #26687 is a reply to message #26685] Wed, 23 January 2008 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Joe Newman is currently offline  Joe Newman
Esquire
I live in Hillsboro, Oregon and about a month ago our old home town theater was being remodeled, I (through divine intervention) was able to contact the owner, looked at it, made a deal and it now is all in my garage. the day I got there to do the removal he had his scrappers just about ready to do away with the projector room amplifiers, etc. So, I told them I wanted them and they left'em alone. I used to go to this theater as a child, so it was quite remarkable that I was able to end up with it. Really didn't know what I was getting. I believe it is in working condition, it was the system that was used up until the mid 1990's. I'm a vintage audio collector, but this is something that's hard to get my brain around. I read the link you sent me, thank's so much for the info. I don't know what the protocall on this fourm (as I'm new), but would you have any idea of the value for insurance purposes? Thank's...Joe

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: 65,000th post prize
Next Topic: Welcome to SoundStage! Magazine
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 21:24:03 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects