Home » Audio » General » Lone Star Bottlehead meeting Pictures On Line
Lone Star Bottlehead meeting Pictures On Line [message #2637] Sun, 15 January 2006 15:04 Go to next message
FredT is currently offline  FredT
Illuminati (1st Degree)
See all the cool stuff at the link below.

Re: Lone Star Bottlehead meeting Pictures On Line [message #2638 is a reply to message #2637] Sun, 15 January 2006 19:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Fred any chance we get the write up on the 3 Pi/Selah comparison? You have a couple nice examples of DIY's. What do you listen too most?
Nice photo's; thanks for the pics.
Looks like we can use some excersize there Bottleheads; some mighty fine bellies on display.

Re: Lone Star Bottlehead meeting Pictures On Line [message #2639 is a reply to message #2638] Sun, 15 January 2006 20:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FredT is currently offline  FredT
Illuminati (1st Degree)
The comparison was between a Zaph Audio speaker with Seas drivers and the 3 Pi Theater. It wasn't the most valid comparison because we heard only one track of one disk on each speaker then voted for a favorite. Almost everybody was standing 15' or more away from the speakers. There's a brief summary at http://audioroundtable.com/Speaker/messages/708.html

I listen to a variety of classical and popular music. My most recent disk purchases are examples: Bartok, Handel Opera Arias, Susan Tedeschi, Muddy Waters, Galactic, Wynton Marsalis.

Those are Texas-size beer bellies! Even our women have them, and we display them with as much pride as we do the shotguns on the rack in
our super duty pickup trucks.

Re: Lone Star Bottlehead meeting Pictures On Line [message #2640 is a reply to message #2639] Sun, 15 January 2006 21:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

It looks like a great time was had by all. I enjoyed coming to visit all of you Texas Bottleheads last summer, and I'm loking forward to seeing you all again at GPAF in May.

Re: Lone Star Bottlehead meeting Pictures On Line [message #2643 is a reply to message #2639] Mon, 16 January 2006 07:21 Go to previous message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Excellent. That pride is well earned!
Thanks for the report. You have very well organised and informative show reports and photo's. Kudo's.

Previous Topic: Happy virus ending and a heads up for others
Next Topic: My observation or hallucination :)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 09:19:47 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio