Home » Audio » General » Optonica SM-110
Optonica SM-110 [message #26252] Sat, 05 February 2005 06:20 Go to next message
Mike is currently offline  Mike
Chancellor
Hey,

I bought recently Sharps`s high-end line Optonica SM-110, one of their best amps, and I am very satisfied with that old beauty. Sound is just outstanding, warm and detailed. Looking for others opinions, experiences...

mike

Re: Optonica SM-110 [message #26275 is a reply to message #26252] Mon, 11 April 2005 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kristoffer is currently offline  Kristoffer
Esquire
Hey Mike!

The thing is that I do have just that amp lying around... the problem is that a circuit is burned after some exploit in the past (not by me I might add ^^).

Anyhow, it really is a great amp and it lying around non-used seems like a huge waste of a great amplifier...

My other problem is that I don't have a manual for it... meaning I don't have a "circuit diagram" or what the english translation is... Simply, my question is, do you have a manual for it? If so, would you consider scanning or photograph the circuit chapter or the manual for me?

I've been searching like mad for a manual for this specific amplifier and haven't found anything... until now.
I would deeply appreciate it...

Thanks in advance and all the best!
Kristoffer HÃ¥kansson, Sweden

Re: Optonica SM-110 [message #26276 is a reply to message #26275] Thu, 14 April 2005 01:03 Go to previous message
Bernd Diehm is currently offline  Bernd Diehm
Esquire
www.retro-optonica.de

look there

i will post the chematic there soon

greetings

Bernd

Previous Topic: fisher 400
Next Topic: Can a message be deleted by the author once it has been posted?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 13 15:44:56 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio