Home » Audio » Radio » Emud Stereophonic radio-phono console
Emud Stereophonic radio-phono console [message #25892] Wed, 11 October 2006 15:38 Go to next message
Kate is currently offline  Kate
Esquire
Hi, I have come into possession of my grandparents' Emud Stereophonic radio-phono console. Although German mfg., the writing on it is in English and my understanding is that they purchased it in the 50s. It's in perfect condition and still works. I am wondering if anyone has any ideas about how to find out the value of the piece - I did some Google searches and also looked at Ebay but did not find anything comparable. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks! Kate

Re: Emud Stereophonic radio-phono console [message #25893 is a reply to message #25892] Sat, 14 October 2006 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

The value on stuff like this is almost purely intrinsic. Enjoy it thinking of all the years your grandparents listened to it.

Re: Emud Stereophonic radio-phono console [message #25974 is a reply to message #25892] Sun, 28 October 2007 19:19 Go to previous message
ken is currently offline  ken
Esquire
hi, I just found one of those consoles.
I am instered to know if they r worth anything?
also if u could let me in on some of your research of this console?
the one i found has ,what looks like a thrift store price tag
on it.It said $450.00 ,who knows ,mabey u could help me ? mabey point me in the right direction.IT would be greatly appreciated!

thank u very much!!!

ken vincent

san lorenzo, CA.

Previous Topic: Grundig 7061W
Next Topic: atwater kent model 42
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Sep 08 13:25:44 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio