Home » Audio » Radio » Batteries for TransOceanics
Batteries for TransOceanics [message #25521] Tue, 20 January 2004 17:27 Go to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Anybody know where to get batteries for TransOceanics? I'd love to have a pack that would fit the TransOceanic and was rechargeable. If there isn't one available, seems like there may be a little cottage market packaging a series bank of rechargeable cells in a box that would fit the TransOceanic battery bay.

So I guess I have two questions - 1. Is there a rechargeable battery already available for TransOceanics, and 2. If not, is there interest in having some built?

Re: Batteries for TransOceanics [message #25529 is a reply to message #25521] Fri, 06 February 2004 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MartinG is currently offline  MartinG
Chancellor
Hi Wayne! I've got a 600 like the one on your radio website. Here's a link to a guy who makes packs for the TO. I haven't bought one yet. It WOULD be great to be able to use the TO outside the house.

Re: Batteries for TransOceanics [message #25530 is a reply to message #25529] Fri, 06 February 2004 16:17 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Sweet!

Great link - Thanks!

Previous Topic: identify Airline model?
Next Topic: 1927 RCA Walnut "Golden Throat Tone"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 11 17:35:32 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio