Home » Audio » General » Good night out, wierd speaker brand!
Good night out, wierd speaker brand! [message #254] Sat, 28 February 2004 10:25 Go to previous message
Mike.e is currently offline  Mike.e
Illuminati (1st Degree)

^^^^ so theres my mate infront of a stack^^^ ,4 high of these speakers ive never heard of "dynacord" !

We were listening to some drum n bass

now, the BASS part,that isnt a misnomer i tell you!

from the entrance of the place, about 45m from the stage, the levels were about what i get with my jbl!!! ,, we went in, humidity rose, temperatures soared,standing room only, redbull+vodka for me.. 6$ for seemingly redbull + tiny amount of vodka :P

already had 5 at home :-P

and stood infront of these speakers while dancing like a monkey!

the best part was-

also-

the soundguy had eqd up the bass, the lows, when a techno-vocalish band came on, the guy struck some continous organ notes,my entire body SHOOK! seriously, these things were reaching ~40-45hz without much distortion! i had alot of airmovement from them ,was great! and the highs didnt even hurt my head!

We went downstairs about 4am and the CELESTION speakers hurt my eardrums in a matter of minutes, they were selling earplugs for 1$ out the front! the drums snare constantly attacked my ears :(

Good night out,glad i could have the night off work!

now only if they had a stack of 4labhorns...:) people wouldnt be able to stand infront of THEM *muahahahahah*

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Monthly Announcement seeking Wisconsin speakerbuilders
Next Topic: Cosmic irony...........................
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 02:32:21 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio