Home » Audio » General » Yo, Wayne, where's da music?
Yo, Wayne, where's da music? [message #251] Fri, 27 February 2004 15:39 Go to next message
CurrentlyInebriated is currently offline  CurrentlyInebriated
Esquire
All dese categories and no music? Whassup?
I got de music.
Whatta score!
Dis Granz guy got Basie to record a cupple a albums in the early 80's goin back to da roots, ya know? One is "Farmers Market Barbecue" which is re-dun and re-mastered on CD from 1982.
Then ya have Emmy Lou Harris who is known lately for one of da Sirens who 'luv'd up' Pete down by da ribber.Ribbit, Ribbit. Back in the early 80's, also, her then hoosband and producer got her to do an acoustic album of Bluegrass called 'Roses In the Snow'.
Both of these were unobtainable except by big $$$ on E-Bay but both were recently re-masterd and "OH, MY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She's an Angel, he's the King of Swing and I have both on the carousel on shuffle-repeat, shuffle-repeat....................
IT'S FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!
So ya puts 2 fingers of Turkey in a glass and fill it up the est of the way with the King of Beers, and................................

Speaking of barbecue and beer.... [message #252 is a reply to message #251] Fri, 27 February 2004 21:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wunhuanglo is currently offline  wunhuanglo
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Put a couple of fingers of vodka in the bottom of a glass, add red Tabasco to taste, and fill it up with The King of Beers (ice-cold).

Nothing goes better with barbecue.

Re: Yo, Wayne, where's da music? [message #253 is a reply to message #251] Fri, 27 February 2004 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Yeah, that sounds like a good idea to me too. It would be nice to have a section for music and movie discussions, reviews, etc.

Right now, there are a lot of things happening behind the scenes. There are four people doing projects for the Round Table; Three of them are development efforts and one is a resource planning project. So I'm saying that everyone doing work on this site is spread pretty thin.

The music and movie forum sounds like a good idea though. I'd like to see it happen soon.

TOBASCO@! [message #256 is a reply to message #252] Sat, 28 February 2004 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mike.e is currently offline  Mike.e
Illuminati (1st Degree)
tobasco with vodka ? LOL

i drink redbull + vodka,or similar :P

Movies and Music forum [message #262 is a reply to message #251] Sun, 29 February 2004 23:03 Go to previous message
admin
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Administrator
That was a great idea Mr. Inebriated, thanks. Please see the announcement.
Previous Topic: Movies and Music Forum
Next Topic: Monthly Announcement seeking Wisconsin speakerbuilders
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 22 20:57:59 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout