Home » Audio » Speaker » DIY line array's for HT
DIY line array's for HT [message #24458] Mon, 30 June 2008 15:34 Go to previous message
rickp is currently offline  rickp
Esquire
I am planning on building 3 sets of line arrays for my HT and am looking for an education, out of all the forums I have been following this seems the most knowlegable Re:(over my head). I am going to build the first set for the fronts. I have purchased 3 cases of Sonic Craft 6.5" truncated woofs NOS. Fs35, Re3.00, Res21.48, Qms2.25, Qes.31, Qts.28, SPL95.4, 100W. I am planning on using 12 of these in each front. Since these speakers are old there is no graphs so I don't really know what they are capable of, is there a place where I can send them to get them spec'd out? I could also use some advice on some tweeters to compliment the woofs, I will be bi-amping and using an active crossover, also I am building a 4x18" IB subwoofer that will be crossed at 50Hz. I just recieved the Fi Car Audio 18's today and man they are big!

Also which design would be best for an HT dedicated room, open baffle, sealed or vented?

Thanks for your help, Rick.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: 4 speakers in one box
Next Topic: ping kloss
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jul 14 14:26:28 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations