Home » Audio » Speaker » The lazy Henry Kloss Array : )
The lazy Henry Kloss Array : ) [message #23249] Wed, 25 October 2006 07:11 Go to next message
hot.rod.audio is currently offline  hot.rod.audio
Esquire

So, my wife is in DC for business, so I thought I'd perform a little *experiment* . . . moved my two sets of refoamed, upgraded (but ugly) Large advents, KLH model 5's, and ooooold KLH model 6's up into the living room to try a Kloss Line Array.

Sure, it'd be better if they were all one type of speaker, but their in the same family anyway ; )

Listened to NPR Jazz Ala Mode last night, followed by The house of blues Norah Jones DVD. All I can say is HUGE SOUND! These would never pass the WAF, but with two more pairs of Advents, or KLH, I could have floor to ceiling loveliness.

MMWWAAHAHAHAHAAAAA !

Hmmmm . . . maybe build them into a false wall . . . . course, if I went that far, I'd have to source all one type - probably Large Advents, and optimze the enclosures & tweeter spacing . . . heh heh

Re: The lazy Henry Kloss Array : ) [message #23252 is a reply to message #23249] Fri, 27 October 2006 14:08 Go to previous message
tomt is currently offline  tomt
Baron
got tingles, just reading this...

Previous Topic: P AUDIO - 15" DRIVER AND BAFFLE DESIGN
Next Topic: ELECTROSTATIC RESEARCH SPEAKERS
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jun 06 00:37:03 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio