Home » Audio » Speaker » Anyone familliar with "Loud Speaker Builder / G-Audio"
Anyone familliar with "Loud Speaker Builder / G-Audio" [message #22450] Fri, 21 January 2005 22:49 Go to next message
Mark Bryant is currently offline  Mark Bryant
Esquire
They appear to be quite an experienced & amicable company.
I found myself very interested in their " FR-260 Box", for what I do that box looks like it'll be perfect, but I still hate to spend that kinda money on something I have not heard. If anyone had any experience with this company " Please Chime in here" I will appreciate it. You can look at that box by going to ( LOUDSPEAKERBUILDER.COM ; then to Library ( on left), then to Full range ( Skroll to bottom ). Thank you in advance, Mark

Grubsrof [message #22451 is a reply to message #22450] Sat, 22 January 2005 00:44 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently online  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Great link, thanks!

It looks like they'll build any custom loudspeaker cabinet, so you can send in your drawings or use one of their existing prefabricated boxes. I see they can provide cabinets unfinished or with a polyurethane paint finish. I wonder if they might be willing to do anything with an attractive furniture grade finish? I just might have to ask them and see.

Previous Topic: Dumb question of the day..What's an NSB?
Next Topic: Basshorns - Pro and Con
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 07 18:33:00 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout