Home » Audio » Speaker » Dave Merrill has some health problems
Dave Merrill has some health problems [message #21822] Thu, 14 June 2007 05:45 Go to next message
akhilesh is currently offline  akhilesh
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Which is why he has not been able to respond to emails.
Otherwise, I am sure he woould have... he is a super nice guy. He does have some dca 5.5 in stock, which is good.

He should be back in commission in a few months, if all goes well.

Please pray for his health...as I tell him, he has a lot more to contribute to our fine hobby. That ultimate single driver speaker that bends the laws of physics still awaits.

-akhilesh

Re: Dave Merrill has some health problems [message #21823 is a reply to message #21822] Fri, 15 June 2007 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skite30 is currently offline  skite30
Chancellor
Will certainly wish him a quick return to good health. Will someone be sending out speakers for him? I sent him some money yesterday for a pair of the dca4's.

Re: Dave Merrill has some health problems [message #21826 is a reply to message #21823] Sat, 16 June 2007 20:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
akhilesh is currently offline  akhilesh
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Don't know. He mentioned a local friend is helping him meet shipments to folk who have already paid up. e has the drivers in stock, I know that.
-akhilesh

Re: Dave Merrill has some health problems [message #21829 is a reply to message #21826] Sat, 16 June 2007 22:30 Go to previous message
skite30 is currently offline  skite30
Chancellor
OK thanks, not trying to rush him or anything llke that. I've got other projects and don't mind waiting on the drivers.

Previous Topic: Anyone Ever Tried These Drivers In Line Array ?
Next Topic: DCA5.5M musical experience
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 17 02:34:15 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout