Home » Audio » General » Yes absolutely
Yes absolutely [message #2172] Sat, 03 September 2005 19:41 Go to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
If there are any local groups you think are worthwhile or if there is any small things you might feel would be helpfull to yourself and neighbors for Gods sake give us something to do. I feel worse if you don't ask; thinking there is something that could help and not knowing what it is.

Re: Yes absolutely [message #2173 is a reply to message #2172] Sat, 03 September 2005 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Check out the Prosound Shootout. It isn't as big an issue as some of the world events going on, but I think it's very interesting as far as audio is concerned. Right now, the discussions are primarily behind the scenes, writing a test plan and setting up things. But I think we're all about ready to take the discussions public, so people can see what we're all doing and then obviously after the show, to analyze the data and understand what each product provides. So watch the Prosound Speakers forum for details as things progress.

Re: Yes absolutely [message #2174 is a reply to message #2173] Sun, 04 September 2005 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Thanks Wayne; thats a good idea but I was actually thinking about Charlie D. I thought maybe if there was something of some small measure we could do as a group; it's just I can't think of a particular specific objective. Maybe some items that are scarce or something; you know, put our heads together. After all; thats what we do best isn't it?

Re: Yes absolutely [message #2175 is a reply to message #2174] Sun, 04 September 2005 09:07 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Gotcha. I wrote to Charlie a couple days ago and he said he's doing OK. I know he appreciates your well wishes and the warm thoughts from everyone here.

Previous Topic: Lansing 825 driver's power supply
Next Topic: Hi Kids
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 11 22:11:52 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout