Home » Audio » Speaker » Ping! Martin
Ping! Martin [message #20741] Fri, 18 March 2005 13:00 Go to next message
roncla is currently offline  roncla
Master
Hay Martin! Please send me an e-mail to roncla at cebridge.net as i changed servers and mail servers and everything else and would like to get put back on your mailing list.
Thanks
ron

at=@

Re: Ping! Martin [message #20743 is a reply to message #20741] Fri, 18 March 2005 16:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Martin is currently offline  Martin
Master
Hi Ron,

I just added you back onto the list. I noticed your last e-mail address bounced back to me and was sorry when I removed you after my last mailing. I recently added an advanced back loaded horn design document which will probably be of interest.

Thanks for the continued interest in my site,

Martin

Re: Ping! Martin [message #20744 is a reply to message #20743] Sun, 20 March 2005 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Master
On the subject of BLHs. I designed and tested ( with excellent results) a method of wave cancellation for the problem of back wave reflections in filter chambers. So far i can have around 92% wave cancellation for frequencies above 480 hz.
It was really very simple as the rear wave folds onto it self and the wave fronts meet at the rear of the driver and cancell themselves out. I will publish my findings after some " tweaking".
ron

Re: Ping! Martin [message #20745 is a reply to message #20744] Sun, 20 March 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Master
BTW, thanks again Martin for adding me to the list. I look forward to investigating your horn findings.
ron

Re: Ping! Martin [message #20746 is a reply to message #20744] Sun, 20 March 2005 11:56 Go to previous message
Martin is currently offline  Martin
Master
Hi Ron,

I will be very interested to read about your methods for cancelling the back wave reflections in the filter chamber. This is one area where I have not made any real progress and it is really having a significant impact on my calculated and plotted SPL results.

Glad to have you back on the list,

Martin

Previous Topic: Fostex FX200
Next Topic: Who Came Up With The Name
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 06 10:14:23 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers