Home » Audio » Speaker » My latest document on horns ......
My latest document on horns ...... [message #20661] Fri, 11 February 2005 16:12 Go to next message
Martin is currently offline  Martin
Master
Hi Guys,

I don't usually post about updates to my site on any forums, figure those interested are already on my mailing list. But there was some interest here in my horn work a while back so I thought I would provide a link to something new I added last night. This article deals with back loaded horn response predictions outside the box.

http://www.quarter-wave.com/Horns/Advanced_Back_Horn.pdf

Enjoy and comments and discussion are always welcome either here or by private e-mail.

Martin

Re: My latest document on horns ...... [message #20662 is a reply to message #20661] Fri, 11 February 2005 20:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Hi Martin,

Thanks for posting the link. I read your horn write-up a couple months ago, and as is usual for you, it was well-written and thorough.

Good to see you, by the way!

Wayne

Horns document [message #20682 is a reply to message #20661] Wed, 16 February 2005 06:05 Go to previous message
akhilesh is currently offline  akhilesh
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Good to hear from you again, Martin!
YOur horn document looks prtty cool, except I left engineering long enough ago that I just skimmed through it! But it looks to be well thought out!
-akhilesh

Previous Topic: Stacked "Mini Planers"
Next Topic: One message removed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jun 24 07:34:21 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers