Home » Audio » Speaker » Need help using "Edge" to design Baffle Step Correction Circuit please.
Need help using "Edge" to design Baffle Step Correction Circuit please. [message #20135] Fri, 02 July 2004 22:34 Go to next message
G is currently offline  G
Esquire
Hi all,

I've never posted here before but I need a little help. I have a pair of FE206Es in BR cabinets that I built about a year ago and I would like to design a baffle step correction circuit for them. I have downloaded the "Edge" program (thanks Mr. King!) but I'm having a little trouble understanding everything I'm looking at. Can someone hold my hand a while and walk me through this first design? Any help is appreciated.

G

Re: Need help using "Edge" to design Baffle Step Correction Circuit please. [message #20136 is a reply to message #20135] Sat, 03 July 2004 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Martin is currently offline  Martin
Master
Gavin,

The person who wrote the program frequents the DIY Audio forum in the speaker subforum.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=6

I have asked him (Svante) questions in the past and found he is very helpful. I recommend that you address any specific questions in that forum, if you go directly to the source you will probably get the best answers.

Martin

Re: Need help using "Edge" to design Baffle Step Correction Circuit please. [message #20137 is a reply to message #20136] Sat, 03 July 2004 08:37 Go to previous message
G is currently offline  G
Esquire
Thanks Martin.

G

Previous Topic: A Lowther question, please?
Next Topic: This open-baffle speaker thing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jul 14 18:48:17 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout