Home » Audio » Speaker » date change for audio get-together
date change for audio get-together [message #19838] Tue, 09 March 2004 11:00 Go to next message
jim denton is currently offline  jim denton
Master
Audio Thon date change----due to the very important Wayne Parham our meeting date has to be set back to the 1st Sat in April----something about Wayne's wife and he promised----anyway (giving Wayne a hard time !) want as many as can to come enjoy and commune ----Everybody bring music !!!! Oh and have I mentioned the dress code----please every one who so feels compelled---do wear a nice dress ! After all, it's Spring by then I think!! A lovely print would be nice-- (This is mentioned in the the Highest Standards of a True Son Of Monty Python !)

Re: date change for audio get-together [message #19839 is a reply to message #19838] Tue, 09 March 2004 13:13 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Gosh, Jim, I'm embarrassed. But pleased too. Better post an announcement with date, time and your address in the π Speakers forum, and maybe the General forum too. Some folks tend to visit only one or two of their favorite spots.

I'll mark April 3rd on my calendar, say 2:00pm?

Previous Topic: Linus Array
Next Topic: Speakers made by decware
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jul 14 11:00:36 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout