Home » Audio » Speaker » 1.25 cu upgrades
1.25 cu upgrades [message #19758] Wed, 18 February 2004 10:47 Go to next message
jim denton is currently offline  jim denton
Master
Akhelish, It took a little doing but I did get the carpet into the boxes and they now make some bass!---Very clear and detailed----much improved ---better image---think I will build a better looking set now that I have all the tools to make a set that I can finish on the outside----drivers still need a week or more playing time as they only have 25-30 hrs running time--- Thank you for the advice---Jim

Re: 1.25 cu upgrades [message #19766 is a reply to message #19758] Wed, 18 February 2004 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
akhilesh is currently offline  akhilesh
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Glad to hear that Jim. Again, if you do need more bass, try a music subwoofer. Wuld love to come by and listen to them someday, and you are welcome to come by and listen to my full range drivers too!
-akhilesh

Re: 1.25 cu upgrades [message #19770 is a reply to message #19766] Thu, 19 February 2004 07:50 Go to previous message
jim denton is currently offline  jim denton
Master
Will give you a call this weekend ----I need the motovation to clean my house---a visit from a friend usually will get me going----I miss my French maid !!

Previous Topic: I got horns now what
Next Topic: Woofers for Martinelli horn
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 17 06:44:48 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout