Home » Audio » Speaker » In case people have not, please check out the review of a lowther based bass reflex driver on enjoyt
Re: lenth of port for your FE207E [message #19714 is a reply to message #19687] Sun, 01 February 2004 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IanJ is currently offline  IanJ
Esquire
Hi, I also bought (D.Dicks) 206 and 2.5 plans. Built one and am V disappointed with lack of bass.Have just begun to think about further tuning. If anyone has good info how to get bass out of them without resorting to more complication, size, expense etc, I would be very grateful. Cheers, Ian

Re: Recommendations for Fostex FE206E driver [message #19716 is a reply to message #19682] Wed, 04 February 2004 12:37 Go to previous message
jim denton is currently offline  jim denton
Master
Well, I'm not doing the bigger box as reccommended---I'm really into the Voight pipes as I have studied a bunch of guys making them and several have used 8" drivers of various brands---several are Lowther----and I bought this driver as it was taouted as a almost Lowther quality----but---all the Fostex spec's show it as horn type speaker---So you think a bookshelf box is best or should I find a horn desgin ???

Previous Topic: new forum.............
Next Topic: Hey guys...how about posting some pics of your speakers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Aug 16 00:45:06 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout