Home » Audio » Speaker » Snell upgrade?
Snell upgrade? [message #18135] Mon, 29 August 2005 13:38 Go to previous message
Bryan is currently offline  Bryan
Esquire
I just moved to California from Massachusetts and instead of shipping my four Snell I am wondering if I should sell them put that money towards either a new set of four or another used set. The one thing I've been a little disappointed with in these speakers is how well they carry the bass.

I listen to a wide range of music so I need something that can carry the bass in Hip Hop, but I also want a real rich sound when I put on some acoustic guitar, or play a movie.

I like the real wood finishes on the Snells, so I want to keep that but am hoping for something that is a little more exciting to look at.

I'd really like to get something that's a little more rare- like the snells- as compared to say Infinity, JBL or the like.

I don't have a boatload of money so basically the money it would take to ship these ($400 I guess) plus the money I would make from selling them ($1000?) plus whatever I might be able to convince my wife of.

Any thoughts? maybe I should just keep the snells?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: ESS HD 1200
Next Topic: esafono
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Aug 02 22:22:58 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects