Home » Audio » Speaker » The meaning of Life the Universe and everything?
The meaning of Life the Universe and everything? [message #16789] Sat, 07 August 2004 08:52 Go to next message
adavis464 is currently offline  adavis464
Viscount
I keep coming up with 42.I've done at least a dozon random drawings using scrabble tiles .42 must be correct?Your thoughts

Re: The meaning of Life the Universe and everything? [message #16792 is a reply to message #16789] Sat, 07 August 2004 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spnman is currently offline  spnman
Chancellor
Maybe the answer isn't as important as the question? Lets ask the mice.

Beer. [message #16794 is a reply to message #16792] Sat, 07 August 2004 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Fitzmaurice is currently offline  Bill Fitzmaurice
Grand Master
Good beer, that is. And pizza. Heaven is a pizzeria with a microbrewery in the basement.

Chimay [message #16796 is a reply to message #16794] Sun, 08 August 2004 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
elektratig is currently offline  elektratig
Grand Master
It's no microbrewery, but if you want great beer, hunt down Chimay, made by Belgian Trappists.

As for pizza, New Haven pizza -- specifically Sally's and Pepe's -- is the best! The antithesis of the thick, doughy ballast that most places serve.

Re: Beer. [message #16797 is a reply to message #16794] Sun, 08 August 2004 15:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spnman is currently offline  spnman
Chancellor
Now yer talkin!

Get thee to Montreal, ASAP [message #16798 is a reply to message #16796] Mon, 09 August 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Fitzmaurice is currently offline  Bill Fitzmaurice
Grand Master
I go once a year just for the food and the beer. Blanche de Chambly is my favorite brew ala Quebec, it stands up against the best of Europe. If you're brave of heart try a Fin du Monde, at 9% one healthy kick. The name (End of the World) ostensibly comes from the remote location of the brewery, but I find it more closely relates to how you'll feel the next day should you be foolish enough to drink more than two at one sitting.

As to the food, I can take you to restaurants that will serve you a meal for $20 that you won't be able to touch in NY, N'Orleans or San Francisco for $100. There's only one place in North America that can touch Montreal for the quality of the food, let alone value, and that's up the road apiece in Quebec City. There you might as well be in France, but you don't have to put up with the French. That's a win-win.

Re: Beer. [message #16828 is a reply to message #16794] Sun, 15 August 2004 17:13 Go to previous message
Mike.e is currently offline  Mike.e
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I find Vodka + interesting mixers proves an interesting night even up to 14drinks (luckily no hangover)

I get cravings for fatty foods though at that time.

I put it down to 'the job of drunk people is to entertain the less drunk'

Previous Topic: T36 Cerwin Vega "Earthquake" bins
Next Topic: M
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jun 17 16:27:00 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers