Home » Audio » Speaker » Rosedale DS-1000 built in amp - 1" tweeter + 2x5" midrange + 8" subwoofer
Rosedale DS-1000 built in amp - 1" tweeter + 2x5" midrange + 8" subwoofer [message #15652] Sun, 23 March 2008 19:22 Go to previous message
deadwomble is currently offline  deadwomble
Esquire
Hi - I've never heard of Rosedale but have been offered a pair of DS-1000 floor stand speakers for £200 with the specs below which I wrote down from the manual - they are boxed and brand new, but I'm dubious to take up the offer without looking at other options > i.e. what they are really worth and if I can find a similar set from a company which is easy to access in case of any faults (I'm new to the world of speakers).

The only thing I can find out about Rosedale Acoustics is that they are owned by Vishorn Audio Equipment. Can anyone vouch for these guys? Also - with the specs below, can anyone suggest a similar product for me to consider?

Sensitivity - 93db@1W/1M
Frequency Response - 28hz-20Khz +/- 3db
Power - 200w
2x3.5mm jacks - input sensitivity 200mv
4xRCA jacks - input sensitivity 400mv
Supply - AC-240V/50Hz
Dimensions - 815(h)*190(w)*305(d)

I noticed there are 4xRCA and 2x3.5mm outputs on the back of the main speaker and the manual stated its a 'digitally powered audio processor'.

Thanks for reading - I look forward to your reply,

Martin

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Eminence/MCM 55-1125
Next Topic: Webster's equation verses FEA / BEM
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jun 25 21:31:08 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio