Home » Audio » Speaker » POsting measurements here & copyright: Help, Wayne
POsting measurements here & copyright: Help, Wayne [message #15238] Tue, 21 March 2006 09:58 Go to next message
akhilesh is currently offline  akhilesh
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Hi Wayne,
I was going to email you but thought it may be good to put down here for all to see, since you probbaly get asked this a lot.

I had 2 questions:
1. IF I want to post images here directly, how do I do that. I know you posted once on that but I can;t find the post.
2. If we post measurements & experiemntal resutls here, do the posters retain copyright? Otr does ART get teh copyright?
thanks
-akhilesh

Re: POsting measurements here & copyright: Help, Wayne [message #15240 is a reply to message #15238] Tue, 21 March 2006 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

To post images, first upload them to a website and then link them using stardard HTML. If only one image is required you can put its URL in the "Optional Image URL" field. Otherwise, use "img src" tags.

As for copyright, that's determined by federal law. The person making a post always retains full rights to any post they write on a public messageboard or anywhere else, for that matter. By posting, you imply license to display and archive the post, but you retain full rights to it.

In most cases, it's a non-issue because posts are usually pretty trivial. But if you post something significant, it might matter to you who owns the content of your post. In either case, don't worry. Federal law is not ambiguous about copyright ownership. You own what you write.

Re: POsting measurements here & copyright: Help, Wayne [message #15242 is a reply to message #15240] Tue, 21 March 2006 12:33 Go to previous message
akhilesh is currently offline  akhilesh
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Thanks Buddy!
-akhilesh

Previous Topic: 4.5 " driver 8 per side for a mini array
Next Topic: l-acoustics mtd 115a reliability
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 09 10:20:23 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio