Home » Audio » Speaker » Iowa 2004 DIY Event, Saturday, October 23rd...
Iowa 2004 DIY Event, Saturday, October 23rd... [message #14721] Thu, 23 September 2004 07:42 Go to next message
Jim Holtz is currently offline  Jim Holtz
Chancellor
Just a reminder that the Iowa event is only one month away. Check the event listings at www.audioDIYcentral.com for updates.

The event is developing into a day that will be filled with listening to many very cool new speaker designs, meeting new and old friends and acquaintances and a great place to share knowledge. Rick Craig and Dennis Murphy will be attending this year so here's your chance to talk to a couple of the "masters" in this hobby.

I've also been working hard to come up with some cool awards and door prizes for the attendees. Make your plans to be there!

See you there!

Jim

Re: Iowa 2004 DIY Event, Saturday, October 23rd... [message #14722 is a reply to message #14721] Fri, 24 September 2004 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Hi Jim,

That sounds like it is going to be an excellent event! Please post photos and a write up afterwards, will you?

Thanks,

Wayne

Re: Iowa 2004 DIY Event, Saturday, October 23rd... [message #14723 is a reply to message #14722] Fri, 24 September 2004 21:57 Go to previous message
Jim Holtz is currently offline  Jim Holtz
Chancellor
I sure will! :-)

Jim

Previous Topic: Help! L-Pads? Save me from a "senior moment"
Next Topic: Posts?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Aug 08 02:10:07 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio