Home » Audio » Source » Stereophile Class A DAC under a grand
Stereophile Class A DAC under a grand [message #14139] Sat, 18 September 2004 15:55 Go to next message
James W. Johnson is currently offline  James W. Johnson
Master
I want a Benchmark DAC1 ..just made Stereophile Class A list, JA loves his DAC1.
Not that "stereophile class A" holds alot of weight or anything but I read JA's articles and I trust the guy...that still dont mean I will love it but it does mean the odds are at least reasonable good that I will like it.

There are just so many options in how one deals with his digital music...its almost mind boggling really.

If money were no object Id be buying 4 or 5 CD player and DACs and hook all them bastards up and listen for 15 hours a day 7 days a week...ah but no...I dont have alot of cash so I can to read articles on DACs until my eyes bleed...then I can scrap up my change and make a purchase.

Re: Stereophile Class A DAC under a grand [message #14145 is a reply to message #14139] Tue, 28 September 2004 08:31 Go to previous message
akhilesh is currently offline  akhilesh
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
A lot of the DAcs are now class A+ in stereophile. Class A is the second level at S'Phile now. Just FYI. The benchmark was class b, till the last list, and this list a lot of the stuff got bumped to class A+ and the B's to class A.

-akhilesh

Previous Topic: SONY PS-LX250H
Next Topic: ART DI/O - Anybody using it for tone control?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 15 02:45:06 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio