Home » Audio » Source » Cassettes No Longer Being Stocked?
Re: Cassettes No Longer Being Stocked? [message #13946 is a reply to message #13944] Wed, 16 May 2007 17:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
randle is currently offline  randle
Master
I have considered going to reel to reel, but space is a problem. I always loved the older things. I waited years before going to CD from Vinyl, making the switch from 8-track to Cassette. I guess I will always be a little bit retro!

Re: Cassettes No Longer Being Stocked? [message #13948 is a reply to message #13936] Fri, 18 May 2007 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
busybeehelpers is currently offline  busybeehelpers
Chancellor
I do not mind so much because it has been so long since I have even purchased or listened to a cassette tape.

Re: Cassettes No Longer Being Stocked? [message #13954 is a reply to message #13936] Tue, 26 June 2007 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
randle is currently offline  randle
Master
It actually makes sense to me because for the most part, no one uses casset players so why sale them. They are a waste of space. Everything is either digital and or put on cds so whats the point?

Re: Cassettes No Longer Being Stocked? [message #13961 is a reply to message #13954] Thu, 30 August 2007 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
willyable is currently offline  willyable
Viscount
I don't see why they would actually sale them anymore. I mean not sale them but stock them like they would cd players. Alot of things work off cds now. So what would be the point. Don't get me wrong, I still listen to tapes every once in a while so they are still being used by someone.But the demand for them is very low.

Re: Cassettes No Longer Being Stocked? [message #13966 is a reply to message #13944] Sun, 16 September 2007 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sacback is currently offline  sacback
Baron
There isn't too many people who is doing that right now so I think still the demand for cassettes is very low.

Re: Cassettes No Longer Being Stocked? [message #13969 is a reply to message #13945] Wed, 26 September 2007 12:21 Go to previous message
sacback is currently offline  sacback
Baron
Wow are you serious? I don't think I could even go back to the whole tape deck thing. I would rather stick with what I know. Plus I don't think I would get much use out of it anyway.

Previous Topic: Cheap Digital Scales for turntable setup
Next Topic: Mic Preamp
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jun 26 10:27:12 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout