Home » Audio » General » No cable forum???
Well, here is the way I see it... [message #1320 is a reply to message #1319] Mon, 21 February 2005 16:35 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Mr Vinyl is currently offline  Mr Vinyl
Illuminati (1st Degree)
First, again I do believe there are audible differences in cables. That said, lets say there is no difference and I just think there is a difference. The old Placebo effect. Since music is subjective and everyone probably hears differently anyway, the only thing that matters to me is that I think I hear a difference. If I think certain cables sound better to me in my system then I don't care if I am really hearing a difference or I just think I am. It's the same thing see? Think of it as food. If something tastes good to me but tastes like crap to you it doesn't matter to me. It may actually taste like crap and I just got used to the taste and "think" it tastes good. But who cares. Money is well spent in my opinion if you get enjoyment out of what you bought. Doesn't matter if you over paid. You could get the best deal in the world on a stake dinner but if you don't enjoy it you've wasted your money. See?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message