Home » Audio » Source » Um.. I am the Village Idot but it won't turn on...
Um.. I am the Village Idot but it won't turn on... [message #12531] Sat, 10 September 2005 02:11 Go to next message
Amanda is currently offline  Amanda
Esquire
OK i feel dumb. I've recently 'inherited' an '70 Bsr Professional 2260 AG from my folks. I can't get the thing to turn on. It seems like the slide selector, the thing that you move to turn the player to 'off', 'on , or 'auto' is stuck. It simply will not move. It is pluged in to a power source . That was the first thing my Dad asked when i saught his advice. His response to my dilema is that he hasn't looked as the thing in 20 years so i'm on my own. Is there a trick to this thing? Any suggestions?

Re: Um.. I am the Village Idot but it won't turn on... [message #12538 is a reply to message #12531] Sun, 11 September 2005 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Sounds like you gotta find a way to un-jam that switch. Take it to a repair shop and see what they say. Find one locally that gives free estimates.

Re: Um.. I am the Village Idot but it won't turn on... [message #12540 is a reply to message #12538] Sun, 11 September 2005 12:09 Go to previous message
Amanda is currently offline  Amanda
Esquire
ok. Thanks. I feel better know there actualy is something wrong with it.

Previous Topic: Tascam 38 cleaning question
Next Topic: Garrott Optim FGS + RB300- Compatible??
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 13 18:00:56 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio