Home » Audio » Source » Turntable Set-up. Anyone want a job?
Turntable Set-up. Anyone want a job? [message #11940] Thu, 17 February 2005 10:06 Go to next message
Russ Rubman is currently offline  Russ Rubman
Esquire
I have a Clearaudio Master Solution table with Tangent LT Tonearm and a MM Virtuoso cartridge.

I bought a nice EAR834P Tube Preamp to go with it.

Now I need to have it all properly set-up and can't do a reasonable enough job on my own.

I live in Port Jefferson, Long Island, N.Y.

Is there ayone on this forum within driving distance that could do this for me. I will happily pay for your time.

Regards,
Russ

Re: Turntable Set-up. Anyone want a job? [message #11941 is a reply to message #11940] Thu, 17 February 2005 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Russ; who sold it to you?

Re: Turntable Set-up. Anyone want a job? [message #11944 is a reply to message #11941] Thu, 17 February 2005 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Esquire
I bought it from Audiogon. A company up in Canada if I remember correctly.

Re: Turntable Set-up. Anyone want a job? [message #11945 is a reply to message #11944] Thu, 17 February 2005 17:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Do you have the manual?

Re: Turntable Set-up. Anyone want a job? [message #11948 is a reply to message #11945] Fri, 18 February 2005 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Esquire
Yes, I do have it for both the tonearm and table.

Regards,
Russ

Re: Turntable Set-up. Anyone want a job? [message #11950 is a reply to message #11948] Fri, 18 February 2005 17:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
New York Audio Repair in Brooklyn is the only pro-outfit I would trust if you want to pay. If you want to give it a try with some help I go by Mather Hospital ocassionaly. My e-mail is on the post.

Re: Turntable Set-up. Anyone want a job? [message #11959 is a reply to message #11950] Tue, 22 February 2005 11:59 Go to previous message
Esquire
manualblock,
I would like to give it a try if you think you can offer some expert guidance. I live about three minutes from Mather Hospital and would really be grateful for the help. New York Audio Repair won't come out to my house and transporting the table an hour each way in my SUV kinda' defeats the point of a delicate and meticulous TT set-up.

I don't see any way to get your e-mail. Nothing to click on.

Please contact me privately at rrubman@alloysinternational.com and we can talk further. I promise you won't regret helping out an audioholic in need. You'll find I'm a good friend to have.

Best Regards,
Russ

Previous Topic: Sansui SRB-200
Next Topic: technics sl-1600 outputs in mono (please help!)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 08 18:24:56 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio