Home » Audio » Source » Delrin arm board for AR turntable
Delrin arm board for AR turntable [message #11771] Sat, 11 December 2004 16:02 Go to previous message
Russellc is currently offline  Russellc
Illuminati (1st Degree)
In some of the posts below I refered to some of the old AR "merrill mods" that are being redone by Anthony Scillia. The Arm board he made for me arrived today. I had it made to fit a mint Infinity black widow tone arm I aquired some years ago, and now decided to mount it to my AR turntable. After sending him my tonearm mounting plate and measurements he made a very nice armboard of delrin with my plate mounted right on it. This is an SME type slide mount and I didn't know if it could be done given the small armboard. The arm fit just fine and the arm is finally on the table. I don't know if its the board or the arm, but the combo made my cartridge sound MUCH better. I intend on getting his other AR mods as the become available and post on them later. So far, so good. I have no affiliation with all this, but missed the boat on all these mods back when Merrill audio offered them. I still have my AR table so I'm happy about a second shot.

Russellc

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Best Vinyl Disc Cleaning Method
Next Topic: Update on Tascam unit in the previous post.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 29 16:20:51 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio