Home » Audio » General » open house assistance
open house assistance [message #1089] Mon, 08 November 2004 16:32 Go to next message
jim denton is currently offline  jim denton
Master
Bob----let me know how I can be of assistance in your open house the 13th----this is very nice of you and fwant you to know there is help---just tell me what to bring or do there to clean up or whatever ---Jim Denton

Re: open house assistance [message #1090 is a reply to message #1089] Mon, 08 November 2004 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bob Soden is currently offline  Bob Soden
Chancellor
Jim,
Thanks for the offer, first I am glad to hear that you will be coming, and you are welcome at my home. I would definitely appreciate any help, bring some munchies, and we will decide what to do, when you get here. We will have something on the grill, maybe some pork tenderloin, and chicken. I will have some nuts and some chips, maybe you could bring a cool dip?
Looking forward to seeing you then.
Bob

Re: open house assistance [message #1091 is a reply to message #1090] Mon, 08 November 2004 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
I'll bring stuff too. Maybe some potato salad or beans or something, what do you think? Maybe drink stuff?

Re: open house assistance [message #1092 is a reply to message #1091] Tue, 09 November 2004 13:32 Go to previous message
Bob Soden is currently offline  Bob Soden
Chancellor
you guys could each bring something, maybe try not to bring duplicates,I have plenty of glasses, and eating utensils

Previous Topic: Beauty and the Beast
Next Topic: C ES Vintage Show
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Aug 07 11:11:09 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout