Home » Audio » Thermionic Emissions » Welcome
Re: Welcome [message #10472 is a reply to message #10471] Thu, 06 November 2003 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Hi David!

Thanks for your input.

Does Audio Note sell kits, completed systems or both? I always assumed that they sold complete systems but I gather with all the options you've described that they may provide some as user-installed options or maybe Audio Note even sells some of their products as kits.

I'd really like to hear some of the various Audio Note amps. I saw them in your room at MAF, and I heard them too but only briefly. It's too far to travel, and I wouldn't ask for a demo unit just from curiosity, but one of these times, we'll have to find a way to get together and pair some of our systems.

Here are some of the specific systems I'd like to investigate:

• Entry-level 2-10 watt Audio Note system and tower two π Speakers
  • Entry level 10-20 watt Audio Note system on Theater Series three π Speakers
  • Medium-level 10-20 watt Audio Note system on Theater, Stage and Professional Series four and seven π Speakers
  • Top-of-the-line Audio Note system on Audiophile Series seven π Speakers

I think each of those represent well-paired combinations, and it would be interesting to me to hear them. It sounds to me like the price ranges we're talking about start at about $2000.00 for a complete entry level system. That's very reasonable; I'd like to hear what we can do in the $2000 - $5000 range, in the $5000 - $15,000 range, and in the $15,000 + range as well.

Maybe we'll get a change to explore the entry level and medium level combinations at the next show.

Wayne

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Lone Star Bottleheads Sept 11 in Dallas
Next Topic: OTL amps