Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered :: Navigator :: Polls
499 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Pi Speakers «» Posted on: Thu, 19 December 2002 09:19 «» By: Garland
Another question for Wayne:
Can you give us an estimate on when you might have the specs worked out on the Active crossover? I'm in the market now and was going to mess around with Gary Kaufman's boards but if you are going to offer us a kit or specifications specific to Pi speakers ...
2 Forum: Pi Speakers «» Posted on: Wed, 18 December 2002 18:14 «» By: Garland
Re: Bi-amp connections
Thanks for the info Wayne, I guess my main question was can I passively biamp the Theater 4's using the Pi crossover and two stereo amps until I get the active crossover up and running? Can the Hi and Lo circuits in the Pi/ Eminence crossover be separated?...
3 Forum: Pi Speakers «» Posted on: Wed, 18 December 2002 15:37 «» By: Garland
Question for Wayne or others: bi-amping with stock Eminence crossover?
Hi Guys,As I wait to build an active crossover for my Theater 4's, I was wondering if it was possible to modify the Eminence/Pi crossover to allow biamping? If so, could someone please describe what would be required? Thanks!GarlandP.S. What got me thinkin...
4 Forum: Pi Speakers «» Posted on: Wed, 11 December 2002 10:13 «» By: Wayne Parham
Re: hey, 3rd order xover's
It's easy to remove poles on the active crossover. Just take 'em out and jumper across.About various crossover configurations and phase relationships, there's a chart on the post called "Biamping-xovers-12, 18, or 24db/oct." Two configurations to be care...
5 Forum: Pi Speakers «» Posted on: Mon, 09 December 2002 07:33 «» By: Don17
Re: JBL E-130/E-140 help
Actually, they're from a company named Phonic which is a company from overseas. They make high quality Pro audio gear that can go against alot of Qsc mid- priced amps without costing as much. Also I finished the enclosures last night. I used them...
6 Forum: Pi Speakers «» Posted on: Sat, 07 December 2002 16:40 «» By: Wayne Parham
Re: What's going on in Pi world, eh?
I've been making a model of an active crossover that implements the same EQ as the passive π crossover. So I've been keeping pretty busy lately.Active implementation of π compensated crossover using 6DJ8 tubeI'm modeling this circuit using PSpice. ...
7 Forum: Pi Speakers «» Posted on: Mon, 02 December 2002 00:52 «» By: Wayne Parham
Oddball note: Speaker cables, feedback loops and Spice
While working on the Spice model for a tube-based active crossover, I've done a lot of searches for tube data. One of the interesting things I've found is that Spice models have been used to show how sensitive many tube amplifiers are to their loads - Eve...
8 Forum: Pi Speakers «» Posted on: Sat, 30 November 2002 23:51 «» By: Wayne Parham
Paramours!
I'm really jealous. I still haven't received my Paramour kits. I read on the Bottlehead forum that Dan was getting caught up, but mine still aren't here. So I'm bummed.But that gave me an opportunity to finish up the model for the 6DJ8 crossover we talk...
9 Forum: Pi Speakers «» Posted on: Tue, 26 November 2002 05:02 «» By: Rider
Crossovers ?
Hi George.You still running the active crossover, or have you played there as well (like I need to ask ;-)).Grant.
10 Forum: Pi Speakers «» Posted on: Sun, 17 November 2002 01:02 «» By: Wayne Parham
A fun evening!
This was a fun evening, 'cause I sort of "took the night off." Instead of working on any projects, Alona and I went up to the little warehouse studio and took a few DVD's. It's fun at the studio because the telephone rarely rings and we can take our favo...
Pages (50): [ «    34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49    »]

Current Time: Sun Jul 14 14:24:37 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio
Miller Audio