Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered :: Navigator :: Polls
499 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Pi Speakers «» Posted on: Sun, 16 January 2005 11:32 «» By: Wayne Parham
Re: You've got mail!
I have a 6dB tweeter crossover, so I'll send you the schematic if you want. You probably already have it, because there's a chart of values that show optional 6dB-14dB components included with the schematic of all the large two-way speakers (3π, 4π). If...
2 Forum: Speaker «» Posted on: Mon, 03 January 2005 10:14 «» By: akhilesh
Re: Monsoon computer systems
HI Wayne,The monsoon planars are about 7 inches by 4 inches. They go up from 200 hz up. Below that is a sub, with an active crossover. A cheap little sub with cheap electronics, but decent. The whole system is available on ebay nowadays fro about $100.I a...
3 Forum: Speaker «» Posted on: Tue, 28 December 2004 06:28 «» By: akhilesh
Monsoon computer systems
HI Everyone,I just bought a used monsoon audio mm1000 system for my computer. I bought it based on a strong recommendation fromthe audio critic magazine. The system consists of 2 planar speakers with neodynium magnets from 200 HZ plus, with an active sub,...
4 Forum: Speaker «» Posted on: Tue, 21 December 2004 09:35 «» By: akhilesh
Re: Improve Bass
you can try: active crossover, active sub. try the hsu reseasrch subs. Tell us what you end up with! akhilesh
5 Forum: General «» Posted on: Fri, 19 November 2004 09:22 «» By: GarMan
A few words of endorsement for Headphone Systems
Last night, I sat down with my headphone system, the first time in over three months, and I'm so glad I got reacquainted with it. I completed by JBL-based speakers in early Sept and have been busy exploring music collector through them, neglecting the he...
6 Forum: Speaker «» Posted on: Wed, 10 November 2004 18:20 «» By: Jim Griffin
Re: 3-way arrays
Allan,It should work as you envision. I assume that you will crossover to the 4" mids in the 100-300 Hz range depending on the capabilities of the your 10's. The issue you may have is how to address baffle step compensation which likely will impact you...
7 Forum: Pi Speakers «» Posted on: Mon, 25 October 2004 20:41 «» By: Mike.e
Xover choices and my issues(long)
Hi allThis post consists of the backround info ,a Question about my future system,and a thanks at the end.StoryAfter going to the FRD consortium I read the Phase files and downloaded the programs. I became convinced that absolute phase was necessary sinc...
8 Forum: General «» Posted on: Mon, 25 October 2004 13:58 «» By: Wayne Parham
Re: Found Some Resource for Active Crossover Design
That's a great link, thanks!
9 Forum: General «» Posted on: Mon, 25 October 2004 13:45 «» By: GarMan
Found Some Resource for Active Crossover Design
There seems to be some interest in active crossovers lately, so I'd thought the attached link might be of interest to those looking to design and build their own opamp active crossover.Also available is a filter design program in Texas Instrument's websit...
10 Forum: Pi Speakers «» Posted on: Thu, 21 October 2004 08:42 «» By: Adam
Re: active crossover
Wayne has a version of the Steven Bench crossover to work with Pi speakers. Pi tube crossover
Pages (50): [ «    24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39    »]

Current Time: Sun Jul 14 11:36:26 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio
Miller Audio