Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered :: Navigator :: Polls
500 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Speaker «» Posted on: Tue, 06 December 2005 10:47 «» By: MikeT
Re: Active Crossover Question
Thanks for your feedback- I'll give it a try.
2 Forum: Speaker «» Posted on: Tue, 06 December 2005 09:53 «» By: Anonymous
I've also tried this setup.CD player analog out -> preamp w/RCA output -> DCX analog input[using appropriate cable]It works and the preamp is the volume control.The purists prefer running the DCX 'hot' where the signal goinginto the unit is very high all ...
3 Forum: Speaker «» Posted on: Mon, 05 December 2005 17:07 «» By: Renato
Dears,My english is too poor...but, I will try again... See this links:What your think about this ?DCX + Panasonic Digital receiverhttp://www.newformresearch.com/digital-systems-overview.htmhttp://www.newformresearch.com/digital-amplifier-packages.htmXove...
4 Forum: Speaker «» Posted on: Mon, 05 December 2005 11:45 «» By: MikeT
So I can use my existing pre amp into the xover and have volume control? I have heard that I would lose volume control through the preamp if using the Behringer. What is your experience? Are there any problems going from the balanced outputs of the xover ...
5 Forum: Speaker «» Posted on: Mon, 05 December 2005 11:31 «» By: Anonymous
I'm using a DCX2496 for the line arrays. Great unit for the money.You can feed an analog input or AES/EBU digital input. If you havea SPDIF digital signal, then get a Canare SPDIF to AES/EBUtransformer {~$20}.I'm also using a Roland M1000 for testing.CD p...
6 Forum: Speaker «» Posted on: Mon, 05 December 2005 09:01 «» By: Jim Griffin
Mike,You can always vary the volume via your preamp but you would be changing the analog signal level into the Behringer DCX 2496 crossover so you could lose bits in the process as this is done before the analog to digital conversion in the unit. The bet...
7 Forum: Speaker «» Posted on: Mon, 05 December 2005 08:23 «» By: MikeT
Thanks Jim- When you say that you lose volume control after processing with the Behringer do you mean that the pre amp volume control becomes inop.? Checked into DEQX- sounds like something I would like to have- maybe someday. Thanks for the feedback. Mik...
8 Forum: Pi Speakers «» Posted on: Sun, 04 December 2005 00:53 «» By: Lebob
Stage Four pi 18"
I saw some older posts regarding the Stage Four Pi 18. Seems like a 4 PI 18 could work with the Emminence Magnum, Omega or Sigma 18" drivers? I saw a reference to the Omega used in the Stage 4 Pi 18"; similar volume to the Theater 4's. I did not see in...
9 Forum: Speaker «» Posted on: Fri, 02 December 2005 20:55 «» By: Jim Griffin
Mike,I suspect that the sound quality of most all of the digital crossover candidates that I mentioned would be between acceptable to excellent so you'll need to do homework to ascertain which one sounds best to you. You might find some help from prosound...
10 Forum: Speaker «» Posted on: Fri, 02 December 2005 10:42 «» By: MikeT
Thanks for the feedback- I was wondering about analog/digital. Decisions, decisions.- Mike T
Pages (50): [ «    17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32    »]

Current Time: Mon Aug 12 04:47:37 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio
Miller Audio